We always endeavour to create the highest of standards for our clients’ needs. Ensuring we get our client’s design accurate and agreed upon prior to commencing manufacturing is paramount.
Our directors, Thomas and Laurent, pride themselves on precision, details and problem-solving each of clients’ needs. These fine skills are the foundations of their master craftsmen degrees at the prestigious French tradesman guild, Les Compagnons du Devoir, which took eight respective years of study to achieve.
Arriving at a detailed quote or estimate is no exception to accuracy. It ensures all parties’ expectations are met before embarking on the investment of custom pieces of furniture or joinery.
Research and Development
We are able to consult on
- technical drawings
- researching and specifying products
- engineering and design
- creative collaboration
- manufacturing prototypes to scale and/or sectional samples (maquettes)
We can then take the project through to full manufacturing in our workshop.
This service is available across any of our wood, metal and commercial works and it includes:
- a dedicated two-hour planning session with one of our Directors to discuss your design needs
- 2D and 3D drawings to keep (see example below)
- technical advice including materials selection, and
- accurate quote
This consultation service starts from $590 incl GST and the service fees are redeemable upon confirming you would like us to proceed with the manufacturing of this same product.