Your signature is required upon receiving goods to ensure they are in good working order and to specification at time of agreeing to quote.
- Collection is available by advance booking once payments have cleared. Bookings can be made Tuesday to Friday between 9.00am – 4.00pm (excluding public holidays and weekends).
- If goods are being collected, they need to be collected from within seven days of the notified date. Following these seven days, if goods haven’t been picked up in full, we will charge a storage fee at a rate of $100/week incl GST.
If premise is not ready for installation of job on the mutually agreed date, we will either:
- Deliver goods to premises if there is appropriate storage available. We will return on a suitable date to complete installation. We cannot be held responsible for the repair or replacement costs if stored goods are damaged during storage period; or
- Store related goods at our workshops at a rate of $100/week incl GST until a suitable installation date is organised.
Reasons why premises may not be ready for installation may include:
- Other tradesmen not completing their required part(s) in a timely manner;
- Obstruction and/or deemed unsafe physical conditions to access, egress, or work on site;
- Presence of mould, asbestos or other hazardous environmental conditions;
- Adverse weather, site or road conditions;
- Any restrictions relating to pandemics;
- Changed or inaccurately provided information by any party relating to: site plans, measurements and/or other fittings located at the premises; and/or
We cannot be held responsible for any delays outside of our scope of work.